The Northern Pacific Chapter is looking for a few people to join the Board of Directors starting in July 2014.
The open Board positions include:
- VP of City Centers
- VP of Professional Development
- VP of Advocacy (formerly VP of Government and Regulatory Affairs)
- Director of Puget Sound Campus Center
- VP of Events – Elect (new position)
Candidates must be IIDA members in good standing.
You may nominate yourself. Click here to download a PDF of the Board position descriptions.
Please email email@example.com with the following nomination information by Friday, April 18:
- Nominee Name
- Position Desired
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- Brief description of why you think this person would be a good candidate.
Interested in volunteering at the City Center level? Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your interest in volunteering for a City Center Council in Seattle, Spokane, or Boise.