Join INWCC for our 2nd CEU of the year, Contract Textiles: Exploring Application Issues and Identifying Preventative Solutions, brought to you by Architex! Stephanie Deshaies will review performance guidelines for textiles defined by the ACT, teach us the six causes of potential textile issues in real world applications, explain how proper specifications will help to prevent specific application failures, and help us learn the differences between right and wrong product application matches.
Click here to register and save your spot! Lunch will be provided.
February 27, 2018
10 S Cedar St
Spokane, WA 99201
Catering by Panera.
Martin Flaherty, consultant to BIFMA, will be joining us for a CEU and discussion about issues affecting our industry. The learning objectives include:
• Understanding standards and their value and need to the interior design professional when selecting commercial furniture.
• Identifying specific standards that apply to safety and performance.
• Understanding the implications of what a lack of standards can mean to products.
• Understanding the changing physiology of our populations.
• Understanding how employee engagement is affected by materials and design.
Mark your calendar now.
CLICK HERE to register.
In this course participants will review fundamental principles related to interior acoustical design and their relationship to green buildings and LEED version 4. The main objectives include understanding acoustical terms and what the acoustical values mean, knowing how acoustical ceilings can help you achieve LEED credits, and understanding how acoustical needs can vary depending on the space you are designing. This course also gives an overview of the variety of ceiling options and how these products help with the acoustics in a space.
Presented by Alexa Taggart, Armstrong Ceilings
1 IDCEC and AIA approved
CLICK HERE here to register.
Melanie Wright, Mayer Fabrics
Save the date for now.
Additional information will be available soon.