Martin Flaherty, consultant to BIFMA, will be joining us for a CEU and discussion about issues affecting our industry. The learning objectives include:
• Understanding standards and their value and need to the interior design professional when selecting commercial furniture.
• Identifying specific standards that apply to safety and performance.
• Understanding the implications of what a lack of standards can mean to products.
• Understanding the changing physiology of our populations.
• Understanding how employee engagement is affected by materials and design.
March 13, 2018
5:30 – 7:00 pm
Office Environment Company Showroom
623 South Americana Boulevard
Boise, ID 83702
Mark your calendar now.
CLICK HERE to register.