A CEU and Forum Discussing Issues Affecting Our Industry
Presented by BIFMA’s Director of Outreach,
October 10, 2017
5:45 pm – 7:45 pm
CEU presentation will begin at 6:15 pm
600 Stewart Street, Suite 1350
Seattle, WA 98101
• Understand standards and their value and need to the interior design professional when selecting commercial furniture.
• Identify specific standards that apply to safety and performance.
• Implications of what a lack of standards can mean to products.
• Understand the changing physiology of our populations.
• Understand how employee engagement is affected by materials and design
Click here to register.
In support of IIDA NPC’s next Advocacy Bridge Project, all ticket sales will be donated to The Refugee Women’s Assistance (ReWA).
About ReWA: The Refugee Women’s Alliance (ReWA) is a local nonprofit organization that helps people with their transition to living in the U.S. Refugee and immigrant women and families from 70 countries are served by ReWA, and their focus is on integration and self-sufficiency. Cold winter months can be difficult for members of the community ReWA serves, many of whom have only lived in warmer climates. Their wish list includes winter clothing for girls and boys from infancy through age 5: coats, hats, gloves, scarves, socks, and long underwear.
Event Sponsored by ZGF & MBI Seattle.