The IIDA Student of the Year award recognizes an IIDA Student Member who has significantly impacted their school’s interior design program through outstanding leadership, insight, and involvement.
Applications Close Friday, February 15, 2019, at 5:00 PM Central
The 2019 IIDA Student of the Year will receive:
• $5,000 cash award sponsored by OFS Brands and a complimentary IIDA membership for 2020.
• Round-trip airfare and three nights hotel stay in Chicago to attend NeoCon 2019 and participate in the events noted below.
• A feature on the IIDA website and in Design Matters, the flagship e-newsletter of IIDA, and QUAD, the IIDA Student Member quarterly e-newsletter.
The recipient must be available to:
• Attend the IIDA Annual Meeting on Sunday, June 9, 2019, in Chicago.
• Participate in the IIDA Student Charette during NeoCon on Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
• Attend the Student Charette Winners Reception on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
• Participate in the IIDA Career BootCamp during NeoCon on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
Candidates must be an IIDA Student Member in good standing for a minimum of one year with a join date of January 1, 2018, or earlier.
Click here to review the materials required for the 2019 application.
For more information, contact Ryan Ben, student engagement and advancement manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.379.5175.